Renovate Our Port Chester Open Door Location
5 Grace Church Street
With careful planning and design, we can solve our Sound Shore space needs without the expense of a brand new facility in Port Chester.
We will redesign and optimize space within our Port Chester building’s existing footprint, including:
- Flexibly designed exam rooms to allow for evolving needs.
- Efficient, dedicated space for medical, dental, behavioral, and optometry services.
- Clinical rooms dedicated to specialty services grouped on the same floor.
- An increased number of dental exam rooms.
- A new dental service space to house the dental residency program.
- Multipurpose rooms for group classes, trainings, and food distribution.
- Care team workspaces designed for collaboration and telehealth services.
This redesigned layout allows us to provide patients with the breadth of services they need to lead healthy lives. With the community’s support, we can reach even more neighbors in an updated Port Chester facility.
Learn more about the 50 More Campaign and connect with Open Door directly
Please join us as we embark on our 50 More Campaign to create a continuum of care for all our neighbors, including those who often lack access to high-quality health care. Your contributions ensure that Open Door’s next half-century will be even more impactful than the last.