Sustain Our Whole Health Programs
Family Services of Westchester (FSW)
Our collaboration with Family Services of Westchester (FSW), an established organization with decades of experience, is an important part of our strategy.
- The range of services FSW provides to low-income families in Westchester County is a critical addition to our preventive and outcome-oriented care model.
- Our newly aligned programming with FSW comes with setup and programmatic costs.
- This fuller integration of health care with social services requires a greater depth of
We aim to be a national model for comprehensive, personalized care for
low-income children, youth, and families.
Our affiliation with Family Services of Westchester (FSW) provides a unique opportunity for achieving that aim. Our strategic partnership will offer:
- Complementary and diverse service delivery to our neighbors.
- An innovative, exemplary model of behavioral health programs.
- Enhanced opportunities for early intervention with children and youth through outreach and screening to address experiences of trauma and crisis.
- Increased entry points to Open Door programs and services, from prenatal support through adulthood.
- A more complete continuum of care across a broader geographic area.
The Open Door 50 More Fund will sustain:
- Care coordination and patient advocacy services that create pathways to health for our patients
- Behavioral health programming that treats trauma and improves well-being
- Wellness programs that help prevent and address chronic illnesses
The FSW Fund for All Ages will sustain:
- Care Enrollment of low-income youth and families in early childhood programming
- Integrated behavioral health care to address significant behavioral health needs including adolescent mental health, family violence, and abuse
- Opportunities for positive youth development and responsive youth programs
- Services for elderly residents to support independent living
Learn more about the 50 More Campaign and connect with Open Door directly
Please join us as we embark on our 50 More Campaign to create a continuum of care for all our neighbors, including those who often lack access to high-quality health care. Your contributions ensure that Open Door’s next half-century will be even more impactful than the last.