Give a gift to an underserved child this holiday season.
For many children, this may be the only present they receive.
Open Door’s Annual Holiday Toy Drive and “Santa Days” have become a welcome source of Holiday cheer for underserved families throughout our community.
This year, with your support, we plan to go BIG and distribute over 5,000 new, unwrapped toys and gift cards for our young patients ages newborn to 14-years, with an approximate value of $20. Our Toys and Gift Wish List is now available and provides information about what kinds of toys/materials we are most in need of at this time of the year.
Please join us – there are many ways you can help. Together, we can make this year’s Toy Drive a truly magical experience for all of our Open Door kids!
No Time to Shop?
Join our virtual YouGiveGoods/Open Door Toy Drive or visit our Holiday Toy Drive Amazon Wish List. Monetary donations are cheerfully accepted and we will be happy to do the shopping for you!
Or mail checks made payable to Open Door Foundation and mail to:
Open Door Foundation
165 Main Street
Ossining, NY 10562
More Ways to Get Involved:
- Host a Toy Drive: Hosting a Toy Drive is a great way to interact with your friends, classmates, neighbors or coworkers.
- Santa Day Helpers: Help organize and distribute gifts to the children. There are many jobs to fill at each of our six Santa Days in December.
- Toy Drive Pick Ups: Help Open Door collect the toy donations from our community supporters.
- Drop off gifts at any of our Open Door locations.
- For more information or to sign-up for any of the above holiday giving please contact Jane Levy, Senior Manager of Volunteer Programs at 914-502-1468 or email@example.com.